Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to display the content of two mysql tables on a single page,
I have successfully joined them with the following statement.

$query = "SELECT serv.*, cat.* FROM site_services AS serv,
site_servicescat AS cat WHERE serv.servicescat_id = cat.servicescat_id
AND serv.theme_id = $DomainTheme AND serv.status = 1 ORDER BY RAND()
LIMIT 3";

This works great but my problem is I have a field in each table called
"title", if I use the normal function of $row[title] I get field from
the "site_services" table but I cannot work out how to get the
"site_servicescat" title field.  I have tried $row[cat.title] but all I
get is errors.

Any help would be really appreciated as I think it's just me missing
something basic.

Thanks

Stephen