On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:26:01 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>"This function requires the imap_stream to have been opened as the mail
>administrator account. It will not work if opened as any other user.
[...]
>my question is, where do i set this admin called 'mailadmin' with password
>'password'. do i set it in courier/uw for example?

Yes, you need to give imap_set_quota() a username and password of an
account that has administrator privileges on your IMAP server.  If you
were using Cyrus IMAP you'd use an account that's specified in the
"admins" section of /etc/imapd.conf.  I don't know how this is handled
in Courier or UW, but I assume the mechanisms are similar.  I suggest
checking the documentation for your particular IMAP server...