Hi,

I thought there was only one XML standard (1.0)?

I guess my question should have been, when someone commits an HTTP POST sending me raw xml data to my PHP script, I imagine PHP would store it in some global variable. What variable is that?

Thanks,

Kris

Jimmy Brake wrote:

depends on which xml standard you are using .... the xml-rpc is what I
have been using to ACCEPT xml -- but it does have a server to accept xml

http://pear.php.net/package-search.php?pkg_name=xml&bool=AND&submit=Search