Mark Charette wrote:

From: Gerard Samuel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I was wondering, if for example, an AOL user browses your site that uses php sessions,
do the session ids change when they hop ip addresses?

No. Sessions are not (or should not be!) tied to IP numbers.

Im looking for a better way to counteract AOL's ip jumping.

Why? It's not just AOL!

Mark C.

--
Gerard Samuel