Hi all,

I have an issue I'm hoping there's a simple answer for (I'm betting there
is):

I have a dynamic page where the user may click on a link - this link
processes their data and shows them a "result" page...

Then I want a variable (for a manual hypertext link) that contains the
original URL they were viewing.  The problem is, the original page / URL
needs a query string (i.e. "?key1=val1&key2=val2&key3=val3...").

So I have to somehow pass their original query string THROUGH the "result
page" via a GET, and without using a <form> (using a POST form I could do
it)...  I've looked at manually copying and "forwarding" each original
variable by including it in the URL for the "result page"; but I was hoping
for something more elegant and flexible...

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks a bunch in advance!  Take care,

--Noel