Use the super-global variable $_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR']

(or another solution might be to generate relative, rather than absolute,
URLs:  /somedir/somepage.php instead of
http://192.168.1.1/somedir/somepage.php)

--
Tracy F. Rotton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

          "... I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart,
          Seattle because they've got something to prove,
          and the Raiders because they always cheat."
                                     -- Lisa Simpson, "Lisa the Greek"