When they first click on the file their browser will make a request for
type, size etc
then when it display's the dialog box on the screen of the client it
will make another
request to start the download.

I get around this by putting the session id into the database and if it
is double requested within
5 seconds to discard. So you will need to do a select, num_rows then if
below 1 insert.

Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
Open Platform Consulting