From: Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 9 January 2003 11:56 AM
To: PHP List
Subject: [PHP] Stumped...

Sorry for so many questions but this should be the last one for a while.

I have a form that I want to insert into a MySQL table. This form is
based on how many entries a user wants to enter. For example, a user
wants to type in 12 names, so 12 form fields appear. Or they want 50, 50
appear. What I want to do is store them all into a database, but for
one, I can't quit figure out how I can insert them, and second, even if
I did know how, I couldn't possibly make enough tables unless I made 999
since I put the char limit to 3 digits. How could I work this keeping in
mine any number between 1 and 999 could be entered and without making
999 tables?

Thanks,
Stephen Craton
http://www.melchior.us

"What's the point in appearance if your true love, doesn't care about
it?" -- http://www.melchior.us