number_format()

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.number-format.php

Richard Black
Senior Developer, DataVisibility Ltd - http://www.datavisibility.com
Tel: 0141 951 3481
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Wilbert

                    Enserink"            To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:

                    l>                   Subject:     [PHP] money

                    09/01/2003

                    10:44

Hi all,

I'm busy making a swebstore. I have troubles with the format of money.

I wanrt to display amounts like "2 products a ? 6,25 = ? 12,50"

Whatever I try I can't get the comma there (it's showing a point "." and it
doesn't display the second number behind the comma i.e. "12.5"

Anybody knows how to make me my money? :-)

regards Wilbert

Pas de Deux
Van Mierisstraat 25
2526 NM Den Haag