Are you saying that OCILogoff gives you the segfault?
It's very strange because OCILogoff is actually an "empty" function -
all the contents of that function is commented and is there only for the
backwards compatibility reasons. Zend API ends OCI sessions
automatically as script's execution ends.

Do what, try removing the last function from your script and run again.
If the segfault happens again submit a bug report at http://bugs.php.net
with all the possible details (server log, script, system etc) and I
will take over the bug myself (I maintain the OCI8 extension)

--
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]