register_globals = on

somewhere in php.ini

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

At 12:01 PM 1/10/2003 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

Have you also checked in php.ini? -- that would seem to be a more likely
place!

The only php.ini files are in work directories for installation of mod_php4 and there is no reference to register_globals, which seems to be my problem (by default, php4.2 has register_globals = off)
I suppose the only way to temporarily turn the globals on is by modifying the php.ini file. But I am not sure just what the directive should be... :((
Thanks for your help,
PJ