From: "Chris Hayes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Permission Denied

: At 02:40 12-1-2003, you wrote:
: >Why do I get this error whenever I try to CHMOD something in PHP or
create
: >a directory (in this case):
: >
: >Warning: mkdir(packs/bob)
: >[<http://www.php.net/function.mkdir>function.mkdir]: Permission denied in
: >c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpiw\classes\class.cp.php on line 20
: >
: >Here's line 20 of class.cp.php:
: >
: >     mkdir('packs/'.$package, 0777);
:
: I suppose you have no dir creation rights in the dir in which you want to
: add this.
:
: I also think you can only mkdir one directory at a time, if so you need to
: make 'packs' first, then 'bob'. But that would need testing.
:
:
: