try GOOGLE: access mysql php conversion

I did
----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Peloke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PHP general list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 8:48 AM
Subject: [PHP] data move, Please Help..

Ok, I know I have asked this question before and I have asked it on the db
forum, on asp forums, java applet forums,  searched google, etc but can't
really seem to find anything.  I have to come up with a way to move data
from an access db to the mysql db on the webserver.  If I have to, I can
upload the access file to the server and then transfer the data.  Are there
tutorials or samples somewhere of how to do this in php?

Best case scenario would be to come up with a way (using any tool, java,
activex, etc) to connect to the users machine and then upload the data
directly from there.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS,
Eddie