Hello all.  I was doing some reading and found that fgets() doesn't work so well with
a text file created on a mac, and php.net has a fix.  It would be wonderful if my
php.ini file actually contained the variable "auto_detect_line_endings."  How can I
solve this problem?  Is my only solution (without upgrading php) to convert the text
files to unix format?  Or am I looking in the wrong place for that value?  Thanks for
your help.

Jason Jacobs

Support a Constitutional Amendment to protect the Pledge of Allegiance and National
Motto. Go to www.wepledge.com