My company's website rely heavily on $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"] and it use
Session ID also.  Problem is HTTP_REFERER is not reliable because it's data
come from the web browser, just like javascript in a way.  When I use the
Hier Menus or the javascript, 'location.replace', it prevent the
HTTP_REFERER from working and it instead show a blank.

I have been experimenting with a new sway of checking.  Is there a way that
Session ID that can completely replace the HTTP_REFERER?  HTTP_REFERER have
been a lot of help for my company's website because it prevent the direct
access attempt without logging in.  This is pretty important for the credit
bureau.

I'm open to your ideas and what you use...

Thanks,
 Scott F.