Or worse, not substituting the characters in the Session ID.  Just use the
same Session ID.  What if there is leftover session file in the /tmp
directory of the Unix machine and we're dealing with hundred of users each
day.  Some of those session files aren't deleted because the user just
closed the browser without logging out.  It is unfortunate that there is no
better solution to this.