> On Thursday 16 January 2003 09:07, Dhaval Desai wrote:
> > Hello ppl,
> >
> > I was just wondering what is php's future with something like Asp .Net
> > coming up...I have read many articles by Php guys who think Asp.Net is
the
> > future. If that's the true case...is it really worth sticking to Php at
> > all?
> >
> > Thanx!
> > -Dhaval

Do you believe everything you hear? If so, email me, because I can get you
some great deals on anything you want!

Anyhow... PHP/ASP/JSP are all here to stay. PHP is moving further up and up.
Overall, the best recommendation is to use what you know and what
accomplishes your mission.

On a semi-related note, I read something the other day that MS was dropping
the .Net name from it's next round of OS releases. I guess there was
supposed to be a Windows Server .Net or something, but they decided to drop
it because even they admitted that _everything_ was .Net and it was getting
saturated.

---John Holmes...