Thanks, the server was relaying, but it turned out to be the firewall that
was rejecting the request.

Now I have a new problem thought, my mail () command will send the mail (and
I receive it) but it will just hang there and eventually return this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

The email goes through, but it won't process any of the code after it.  Is
it waiting for a response from the mail server?  Can I disable that?

Steve

004901c2be5a$a384f910$7c02a8c0@coconut">news:004901c2be5a$a384f910$7c02a8c0@coconut...