The problem is I have 2 seelect boxes...it's for creating a user and adding
them to a list of available groups...so I have one select box that is
initially empty called memberOf and another box that has all of the
available groups listed in it called availableGroups.  I have a script that
can move items back and forth and when the form is submitted I want to be
able to get all the items that are in the memberOf box..anyh ideas on how to
to this?  THanks.
-Greg

000501c2bf01$46464cc0$7c02a8c0@coconut">news:000501c2bf01$46464cc0$7c02a8c0@coconut...