Chris Shiflett wrote:
--- Mark McCulligh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wish people won't miss use features for people start
blocking them.  I am using the window.open the way it
was meant for.  I have a online help feature.  I am not
using it a force people to look at banner after banner.

I know exactly what you mean.

However, I believe window.open still works when used like
this:

'height=480,width=640,status=yes,scrolling=no,scrollbars=no');return
false;">Click Here</a>

At least, that works with Mozilla's pop-up blocker. As I
understood it, only those annoying automatic popups are
disabled.

I would do

'height=480,width=640,status=yes,scrolling=no,scrollbars=no');return
false;">Click Here</a>

as this will still work on non-js browsers - albeit without being able to size/position the window.

--

Sean