just for explain me another better: if I had post in this mailing list, it's
just because I want to find another way to use this function under windows
system

 function pgp_encrypt($keyring_location, $public_key_id, $plain_text) {
$key_id = EscapeShellArg($public_key_id);
putenv("PGPPATH=$keyring_location");
// encrypt the message
 $pipe = popen("pgpe -r $key_id -af", "r");
fwrite($pipe, $plain_text);
$encrypted_text = '';
 while($s = fgets($pipe, 1024)) {
 // read from the pipe
 $encrypted_text .= $s;
}
 pclose($pipe);
return $encrypted_text; }

thanks for the tip on winPT, I will try it and will post the code of the
function I will developp if some are interest in...