Hey, I'm back =)

I was unable to get it to run, I've setup the most basic session handler i could think of, a simple counter,
if any of you could test it, I'd be very thankful, the URL is http://fatboy.blaster.nu/~blaster/sess_test/

Now, it does not "cut" the content, not sure why it doesn't do that, but I'm pretty sure it generates segment faults,
cause at several occations when you click Destroy Session and then return, it will display "Cannot find server" in
MSIE, and I've checked with my sniffer, Apache simply closes the TCP connection as soon as my request is sent
which probably means the child handling my request segment faulted.

Still, if ANYONE has ANYTHING on Segment faults with PHP session, I'd like to hear about it, I'm willing to try pretty
much anything!

I've already tried several different DB libs and Session handler libs, I'm aware of the "MM" lib which many have had
problems with before, I don't use that.

One thing that really bugs me though, is that if I don't touch the "session.save_handler" option and leave it to "files",
EVERYTHING works just great! This kinda makes me think all the DB libs I have tried is invalid, but that cannot possible
be the case, I've even tried PEAR sessionlib, which is coded by a team supported by the PHP group (?). Is it possible
that the way PHP handles the "files" session and "user" sessions is different? Like, they patched one of the methods but
forgot to fix the "user" mode? :)

Also, while searching google, I came across a very interesting URL,
http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/php-developer-list/200001/0600.php

However, the BUG description ID to http://bugs.php.net/ seems to be invalid, it only takes me to the frontpage, and
searching for it gives me nothing, is this bug fixed? If so, in what version?

Thanks for your time, again, anything related to PHP session and possible segment faults is MUCH appreciated!