When a session is closed, even though the file in /tmp may still exist, it is simply
waiting for garbage collection to clean it up. New sessions in no-way cross link
themselves with old ones, I promise you, you can have 1000 concurrent sessions
and no one's data will overlap unless bad programming is involved, and even then
setting a value to $_SESSION only sets it for the person who view's the particular page
that session code is on.