alternate to right click is Shift-F10 in IE which i think can not be handled
by javascript.

uttam
-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Hudec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 15:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Disable pic copy/save?

Hmmmm it might be done by checking which mouse button is pressed using
javascript :) but i think this works only in Iexplore ;)...i used such
code
on my webpage....it shows only copyright etc....anyway user does not
need to
rightclik and save if he knows where is his browser cache located.....

Martin