Hi list!

I think this topic is worth discussion here...

regds,

-----Original Message-----
From: Uttam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 January 2003 13:29
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-WIN] Who is foo & what is bar?

In many code examples in PHP documention (& others also), I have seen
authors referring to variables
'foo' & 'bar', but I have yet not discovered the origin of these names.  I
am sure there must be dozens of
others who have the curiosity to find how the use of these names started.

Can anyone quench the curiosities please?

regards,