On Saturday 25 January 2003 23:41, Tommy Jensehaugen wrote:
> "Jason Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>
> > On Saturday 25 January 2003 06:15, Tommy Jensehaugen wrote:
> > > I have a page where I log in as an Apache user. How do I get the apache
> > > username in php?
> >
> > print_r($_SERVER) to see which you can use.

> If I can't use any of those, it's not possible? correct?
> thank you for your help.

I'm assuming you're using HTTP authentication? So create a php page which
requires login, then on that page do the above. That will show you all the
values that can be obtained from apache.

/*
The goys have proven the following theorem...
                -- Physicist John von Neumann, at the start of a classroom
                   lecture.
*/