Sounds most interesting (and far more ambicious, than what I had in mind).
I'll probably do you wrong by not grasping the full extend of the project,
but in short, did I get it right:

    XML2UML2ProgrammingLanguage

I know this probably doesn't grasp the whole scope ;-) But it's a VERY
interesting project, and I will have a look into it, that's for sure.

CU!
Dominik

"Manuel Lemos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello,
>
> On 01/25/2003 01:40 PM, Dominik Wittenbeck wrote:
> > I am currently developing a object to relational mapping layer for PHP.
It's
> > NOT a simple treat all databases like one kind of layer (although it
does
> > involve it to preserve extensibility) but an XML based intermediate
layer
> > that creates both, table structures, following a conventional scheme and
PHP