Hope Í'm at the right place to ask this question.

Am using DMX and encounter following problem:

Have a connection to a database with plenty of data.
On a page which shows part of these records (10 max) I have a go to detail
page action which works fine when called from the 1st 10 records, but when
called from any other page (not the 1st 10 records any more) it suddenly
sends the following header:
quote--
http://blabla.com/detailshowpage.php?pageNum_Recordset1=2&totalRows_Recordse
t1=1130&lidnummer=515
unquote--
and now the detailshowpage doesn't work correctly,

while when done from the 1st page with the 1st ten records it only sends:
quote--
http://blabla.com/detailshowpage.php?lidnummer=515
unquote--

on the page I am using the recordset paging functions, and this is pbly
causing it but just don't know how to solve my little problem here.

Your help is appreciated, thanks,
Martin