I'll bet you're trying to mix v4 and v5... Make sure you're using the latest
anoncvs instructions, as they have changed recently...

--
I am convinced that the teaching of the church is in theory a crafty and evil
lie, and in practice a concoction of gross superstition and witchcraft

-Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy