Hi all,

I'm about to make a site and I need all the help I can to get started.
This can be a long e-mail so please be patient and read all of it :-)

I will create an "intelligent" PHP script that will guide the visitors
through several questions, which will lead to different options, depending
on their answers, but also with the possibility to start based on
different options.

To make myself clear, this is a "fly fishing how-when-where-what guide"
that a very experienced fisherman of my Country wants to setup in order to
give free advises to no-so-expert fishermen, so he needs to know HOW do
they want to go fishing (what kind of fly they use), WHEN they will go
(which month of the season), WHERE will they go (assuming they have
predefined destination) and most important of all WHAT do they want to
fish when they go there.

When all this questions are answered by the visitor, the script should
automatically present a general solution telling IF they will catch THAT
piece THERE in that MOMENT of the season and using THAT fly. He also will
receive a brief description on how he or she should fish that area and
which hours are best for those conditions.

One more thing to have in mind, is the availability of the visitor so he
must be able (at the beginning of the script) to decide if he or she wants
to make their decisions based upon WHEN, WHAT, HOW or WHERE.

Has anyone ever made such a complex script or program? I don't realize how
to start and how to face this one... not even the DB (which will be
MySQL)...

Any help will be very much appreciated,

Cesar Aracena
[EMAIL PROTECTED]