1lt John W. Holmes wrote:
<input type='hidden' name='MAX_FILE_SIZE' value='10000'>

You're saying you're only uploading 10K total... for all of the files. If
the browser is respecting this, and you're trying to upload more than 10K,
then it could not upload anything and you get your error.

If it was a PHP issue, it seems like you'd get an error or warning from PHP,
not from the web server (which is where "document contains no data" would
come from, I assume?)

---John Holmes...

That 10 k is not the right value that I had. I had 100000 but just edited it and it changed when I pasted it here. So that is not the proglem.

After all these changes it still doesn't work =(...

antti