Hi,

  I browsed the web for many different web architecture and frameworks.  I
found many Interesting but all wants latest version of PHP at least PHP
4.0.6.  I dont want to upgrade the PHP Version(4.0.5) that i have because
many clients are using it and i dont want to mess it up.  Its a Pain in PHP
that to support any extension we need to recompile with appropriate
extensions unlike Java where all you need to do is put the appropriate Jar
files in the /Lib directory and it automatically gets SET in the classpath
and works great but I do ADORE PHP for its ease and efficiency and ofcourse
along with Apache it rocks.  So please dont suggest me to upgrade my PHP or
something other.

  Few of the techniques i was pretty impressed is

  1) Smarty - which ofcourse says that it needs PHP 4.0.6 or higher for its
latest release
  2) Tadpole PHPTags  - which ofcourse didnt work on PHP4.0.5
  3) Pear which ofcourse needed recompilation with Pear support
  4) PHPMVC but it also requires latest version of PHP

  What i m planning to do is follow PHP3 method of Coding.  The version of
PHP that i have is 4.0.5.  Can somebody suggest Struts like framework for
PHP3 type of coding.

  Hope i do make sense if not please comment.  I will explain more.

  Have a great day.

Karthikeyan.