From: "John Wards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP Framework

On Monday 03 Feb 2003 2:01 pm, karthikeyan.balasubramanian wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I finally decided to upgrade my PHP.  Just want to know your thoughts on
> which Framework is the best with a clear seperation of content from
> presentation.
>
>   Please let me know which do you think is the best and why?

I use SMARTY (smarty.php.net) and think its the dogs bolxs.

Its fast, its easy to use. The template pasing language is simple.

My site gets somewhere in the region on 100,000 p.v.s a day and it copes
easily.

But, there is a pertender lurking in the shadows.

phorum.org, yes its a message board. But phorum 5 which is not pre alpha yet
has its own built in templating system which I thnk with a bit of tweaking
could be used as a full blown templating system.

John