Thx all for the help
Problem solved

Miguel
"Jason Sheets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem
Hi Miguel,

You can use cron to execute the CGI or CLI version of PHP against your
PHP script, for example /usr/local/bin/php example.php, simply create a
cron entry that will execute at the desired time.  If you need
information on the crontab format do a man crontab or search google for
cron help as there is a lot of information available.

Jason