http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.references.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.oop.php

Examples 1 and 4 are equivalent
Example 2 assigns a reference of the new object to $form
Example 3 assigns the value from the DB class method connect() to $dbh
(could be an object or some other value)
Example 5 is the same as 3 except that it assigns a reference of the value
returned from the Mail class method factory() to $mail_object.

Justin Garrett

000001c2ce00$d19797d0$6401a8c0@laptop">news:000001c2ce00$d19797d0$6401a8c0@laptop...