--- Pushpinder Singh Garcha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i wanted to check with if it is possible to  see the
> contents of a .php file.

You can open any normal PHP script in a text editor.

> I have heard of the Zend Encoder, but I was wondering
> how could a person see my php script?

If you use Zend Encoder, then a person could not see your
script. If they opened it in an editor, they would just see
garbage (as I understand it; I have never used it).

I should note (just in case) that this has nothing to do
with whether a remote user can view your source via a URL.
If your question is about something else, please restate
it.

Chris