Hi Everyone,

I am curious to know how one can develop 3-tier web
based applications using PHP, MySQL. Here Database
should be changed in future using database abstraction
layer. Can anybody tell me in detail that how can i
build 3 tier flexible web application?

More questions on this thread:

1. How one can seperate HTML and PHP (or any other
programming code).  Is there anything in PHP so i can
seperate Interface layer and programming logic layer?

2. I know that we can use Database abstraction layer
so in future it is really easy to change database as
per need. Can any one tell me which database
abstraction layer is the best for future applications.

3. There is lots of talk about CMS today. Does anyone
know about PHP based CMS (PHP-Nuke?? i dont know)?

Currently i am making 2 tier systems (HTML+PHP,
Database) I want to switch my applications to 3 tier
(HTML, php and database). Please give me enough
guidance.

thanks

Hardik