I would like to create two pages:

One form page to enter information. I've done that and used the same format as a
typical html page. method="post" action="submit.php">

I want the second page to show the information was submitted and have the information
create a permenant html page named after one of the text areas on the page.

I guess this will lead to three pages because i will have a template set up for the
created page to look like the pages that have already been created by static html.

In effect...the user will physically upload a file to an intranet server. Next go to
the form page and add the information on the file they just submitted to the server.
Once that information is added and the submit button is pressed, it will trigger a
html page to be created with the info submitted. Help!