I'm working in a multitiered envoronment in development. I'd like to turn globals off,
but I can't figure out how to pass data back and forth between machines. I'm sending
data to a database machine using POST, and I can use the data once it gets there, but
I can't seem to get anything back. At the moment I'm using a meta refresh statement to
get back to the next page on the web server on the originating machine (would like
something more elegant than this to go to the next page, but just getting some data
back is first on my list). Does such a thing as a tutorial exist for this?

TIA,
Paul