Hi, all --

I realize that this has probably been beaten to death, and I've watched
with some excitement the recent crop of discussions of multiple file
uploads, but only to be disappointed.

I've read in detail the archives and seen countless statements that one
cannot upload multiple files in one selection, requiring instead that you
have multiple input boxes and then a single submit button if you want.
I've also see, however, a few mentions of a script or a class that *do*
allow you to select multiple files in the browse window and make
reference to hotmail multiple attachment uploads.

Does anyone know how to do this?  I would like for my users to be able to
select their files in one swell foop, perhaps even "all in the directory",
rather than having to click repeatedly for each file to upload.

I even tried making myself a hotmail account so I could send myself mail
and try to upload multiple files and then look at the HTML source :-) but
the server had some problem or other and I couldn't get set up.  Well, I
didn't really want an account anyway.

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"