Alright, alright, everyone, I could get away with this in Cold Fusion, but
not in PHP.

The simple example I gave is part of a more complex problem, however.

Here's the deal:

Let's say I have a form that requests the season schedule of a baseball
team, and the team in question has twenty scheduled games all on different
days.

Each form row will have three select elements for the date; i.e. date(x) for
the year, date(x+1) for the month, and date(x+2) for the day, or however
I'll need to make each date select element unique.

Then, in the insert page, I'll need to loop through each date element by
groups of three and create an array for each date set.

Similar to what I had to do in CF, but I could get away with naming each row
of select elements as date(x) for year, date(x) for month, date(x) for day,
etc.

My ideas might be a little primitive here, so feel free to chime in if
you've got a tighter solution........

Thanks,

--Noah

000a01c2cfdd$5f9c5c40$7c02a8c0@coconut">news:000a01c2cfdd$5f9c5c40$7c02a8c0@coconut...