From: Geoff Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 10:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Controlling browser windows with php?

Hi,
I'm relatively new to php and neither of the books I am using for
reference mention anything about controlling a child window.

What is the correct syntax to:
open window( width, height, menu, scrollbars)  and position it on the
screen?

Any help would be gratefully and humbly accepted I need to know how to
do this now!
OR
How to call an existing javascript to do it for me.

Thank you.
Heff.

--
Geoff Hill
Information Technology Training & Solutions

P.O. Box 7156
Lismore Heights, NSW, 2480.

Ph:  02 6688 6381