Someone send me an email to take a look at this
URL....http://www.php.net/manual/fi/ref.imap.php .

The send mail on Unix is too basic, not like MS-Exchange...  I need things
like file attachment, Bcc, cc, etc....  Also, it is too slow because the
machine have problem with DNS while many Windows doesn't have this problem.

Thanks for the link to www.phpclasses.org .  Will look into it.

Scott F.