Here's the command...

--clip--
mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "the subject", $message,
"From: webmaster@$SERVER_NAME\r\n"
--clip--

The bad thing is that when I send the mail.  I never get an email back when something
is not working right by using the return-path.

  "Adam Voigt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
  Oh, ok, well how about your PHP code then (the actual mail() line)?

  On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 10:34, Scott Fletcher wrote:
    Here's is the response to the command, 'where sendmail'.
    >>bash: where: command not found

    So, I don't have a where command but I did the phpinfo() and it showed .....

    --clip--
    Directive || Local Value || master value

    sendmail_from || no value || no value
    sendmail_path || /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i || /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
    --clip--

    I don't have email problem when I send email to anywhere, the only problem is the
yahoo itself...

    Thanks...
    "Adam Voigt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
    Umm, are you asking for Sendmail's path?
    It's usually /usr/bin/sendmail -t -i but you can verify where it is
    on your system by typing "where sendmail".