Hey,

I'm using PHP & MySQL to generate a RTF document. I use this header:

header("Content-type: text/rtf");

Of course, the header scares the poor browser. The browser bawks and says, unknown
file type, and instructs the browser to save the file.

It tries to save a file called "export_to_rtf_text_format.php"

The folks I work with are technologically challenged. Asking them to save that
document and rename it to *.rtf may be disasterous.

Come on, we all work with a couple technologically challenged people :) I like mine so
I try to make their life easier!

Sooo ... can I change the header somehow to instruct it to save a file called
"export_to_rtf_text_format.rtf" instead?

John