> Here is my problem.  I am using the following two lines to get
multiple
> values from a form field select statement.
>
> while (list($key,$val) = each($_POST[Restrictions])) {$Restrictions .=
> "$val,";}

> The problem is when it fills out the table, it adds "Array" prior to
the
> values.  Is there an easy way to strip that out?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Is register globals on? If so, if you tried to echo $Restrictions, it's
just print "Array". Since you're using .=, it's going to tack on the
values after the "Array". The solution, rather, the best solution, is to
turn off register globals. Another option is to use a different variable
name than $Restrictions or unset() it before you start adding text to
it.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/