What i would actually do is this:

Generate simple HTML code that creates a FRAMESET with only one FRAME point
the source directly on the page you wish to show to the user in the mail.
Here are the good reasons:

1) Updated content cause it stays on the web
2) Small email, no image, not even the real web page is attached
3) No super hard coding to get the links from RELATIVE to COMPLETE
4) Easy to do for anyone, even for you, it's simple.

Mathieu Dumoulin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]