Hm.  Looks pretty nice.  Cool page and the demos are pretty slick.
But I can't really see what it would be useful for.  Maybe I missed
something but it seems to be a sort of InstallShield for php scripts.
While this sounds like a good idea, its actually quite useless.  What
is normally involved in "installing" a php script?  If its simple you
just upload it to the server and if its complex you upload it and
then do some script specific configuration.
So what exactly does this installer of yours do?  Apparently it just
runs through a few screens, yet does nothing constructive, and then
starts the main script.  So you set some variables but where are
these used?  The only configuration a php script may need will be so
specific that a general interface cannot handle it.

Leo

PS: Microsoft copyrighted images. Commercial app. Bad idea. Seriously.