Mark,
you've GOT to give us something to work on. We're not ESP, well, at least I am not.

Try debugging a bit. Echo all values just before you do the mail(), see whether they really are what you thought they were.

Try a simple script that will only send a mail, take the example from the manual (www.php.net/mail)

Try setting the error warning level high for a while, by adding this to the file:

error_reporting (E_ALL);

PS please keep the discussion in the list