The <?xml tag not being allowed outside of PHP tags in one example.
  Code that relies on short tags also causes problems with portability,
since it can't be moved to a server with short tags turned off.

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any
unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent